2) The parents have a close and nurturing relationship with their children.
3) The parents encourage their children to go to school or get job training.
4) The family understands its history of alcohol, tobacco and other drug abuse.
5) The children have other positive and supportive relationships outside of the immediate family.
6) The children have a resilient temperament and are able to “bounce back” from problems.
7) The children have positive social interaction with others.
8) The family shares responsibilities and chores together.
9) The parents listen to their children and discuss family issues with them on a regular basis.
10) Keep their nervous system functioning at its optimum with regular chiropractic adjustments.