Welcome! My name is Dr. David Pearson. Please let me take a moment to share some of my background with you.
I have been practicing chiropractic for over 25 years, and I am committed to providing better health and a better way of life to my patients by teaching and practicing the principles of chiropractic wellness.
After completing the same undergraduate study that other types of doctors do, for me to become a Chiropractic Physician required another four years of postgraduate college education. I attended Palmer College of Chiropractic graduating summa cum laude in 1985. I have taken advanced courses in quite a few different techniques, such as Gonstead, Thompson, Logan Basic and extremity adjusting.
Before going into practice I had to pass a rigorous National Board Examination and stringent licensing requirements. I currently hold licenses to practice in Florida, New York and Colorado. I am a member of the Florida Chiropractic Association (FCA). I also attend post graduate seminars each year and read professional healthcare journals to keep up with the latest research and techniques in chiropractic.
I am originally from Western New York, a small town south of the Buffalo -Niagara Falls region, called Jamestown. Lucille Ball was also from Jamestown. My wife, children, and I moved to Palm Coast, Florida in 2009.
- Arthritis (6)
- Cancer (4)
- carpal tunnel (1)
- Children and chiropractic (8)
- chiropractic education (3)
- Chiropractic Saftey (18)
- Chiropractic wellness care effectiveness (9)
- Digestional Problems (10)
- Drugs (14)
- exercises (6)
- Fibromyalgia (3)
- Headache (8)
- Lower Back Pain (13)
- Neck Pain (6)
- Nutrition (16)
- Obesity (3)
- Patient testimonials (3)
- Rehab (6)
- Shoulder Conditions (4)
- Surgery (2)
- Uncategorized (17)
- whiplash (10)
Most Recent Posts
- Medical Study Demonstrates Chiropractic Safety for Neck Adjustments on
- I was quite surprised and extremely delighted to get such fantastic results this quickly! on
- Thera-band Shoulder Exercises on
- 10 steps to keep our children from getting involved in drugs, alcohol, tobacco! on
- The Manga Report overwhelmingly supported the efficacy, safety, scientific validity, and cost-effectiveness of chiropractic for low-back pain. on