- What is health?
- What is health?Posted 6 years ago
What is health? How is it defined? Is it not having any aches and pains and simply feeling good? Is it not having a flu or cold? Is it being…
- 1992 AMERICAN HEALTH POLICY REPORT
- 1992 AMERICAN HEALTH POLICY REPORTPosted 6 years ago
View Full Album
A 1992 review of data from over 2,000,000 users of chiropractic care in the U.S., reported in the Journal of American Health Policy, stated that "chiropractic users tend…
- How well educated is my chiropractor?
- How well educated is my chiropractor?Posted 6 years ago
Today’s Doctors of Chiropractic have six or more years of College Education:
Have you ever wondered just how much education your Chiropractic Doctor has? The facts may very well surprise you.
- 1990 BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL REPORT
- 1990 BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL REPORTPosted 7 years ago
A study conducted by T.W. Meade, a medical doctor, and reported in the June 2, 1990, British Medical Journal concluded after two years of patient monitoring, "for patients with low-back…
- RAND STUDY ON LOW-BACK PAIN
- RAND STUDY ON LOW-BACK PAINPosted 7 years ago
A four-phase study conducted in the early 1990s by RAND, one of America's most prestigious centers for research in public policy, science and technology, explored many indications of low-back pain.
- PATIENT DISABILITY COMPARISON
- PATIENT DISABILITY COMPARISONPosted 7 years ago
A 1992 article in the Journal of Family Practice reported a study by D.C. Cherkin, Ph.D., which compared patients of family physicians and of chiropractors. The article stated "the number…
- LANDMARK LEGAL DECISION FOR CHIROPRACTIC
- LANDMARK LEGAL DECISION FOR CHIROPRACTICPosted 7 years ago
Further validation of chiropractic care evolved from an antitrust suit which was filed by four members of the chiropractic profession against the American Medical Association (AMA) and a number of…
- WASHINGTON HMO STUDY
- WASHINGTON HMO STUDYPosted 7 years ago
In 1989, a survey administered by Daniel C. Cherkin, Ph.D., and Frederick A. MacCornack, Ph.D., concluded that patients receiving care from health maintenance organizations (HMOs) within the state of…
- UTAH WORKER’S COMPENSATION STUDY
- UTAH WORKER’S COMPENSATION STUDYPosted 7 years ago
A workers' compensation study conducted in Utah by Kelly B. Jarvis, D.C., Reed B. Phillips, D.C., Ph.D., and Elliot K. Morris, JD, MBA, compared the cost of chiropractic care to…
- FLORIDA WORKER'S COMPENSATION STUDY
- FLORIDA WORKER’S COMPENSATION STUDYPosted 7 years ago
A 1988 study of 10,652 Florida workers' compensation cases was conducted by Steve Wolk, Ph.D. and reported by the Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research. It was concluded that "a…