- HEALTH UPDATE
- HEALTH UPDATEPosted 5 years ago
Mental Attitude: Chew On This! People who maintain the ability to chew are less likely to develop dementia. This study shows a link between having no teeth and losing cognitive…
- Health Update 2
- The Difference in Effectiveness of Medical vs. Chiropractic …Posted 6 years ago
Have you ever considered who is the best suited to treat back pain?
Since there are so many treatment options available today, it is quite challenging to make this decision without…
- How a car accident devastated my life
- How a car accident devastated my lifePosted 6 years ago
Our Patients Speak
I was involved in a car accident on July 15, 2011. I was hurting after the accident, but I didn’t see a doctor until the beginning of September;…
- What is health?
- What is health?Posted 6 years ago
What is health? How is it defined? Is it not having any aches and pains and simply feeling good? Is it not having a flu or cold? Is it being…
- lower back pain testimonial
- Patient testimonial on low back painPosted 6 years ago
In mid-February I began having lower back pain which was burning and achy in nature. By the end of 4 days I was in real agony! I originally thought that…
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus SLE
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)Posted 7 years ago
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, or SLE, is an autoimmune disease. An autoimmune disease is when the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissue which leads to long-term, or chronic, inflammation. Its…
- RAND STUDY ON LOW-BACK PAIN
- RAND STUDY ON LOW-BACK PAINPosted 7 years ago
A four-phase study conducted in the early 1990s by RAND, one of America's most prestigious centers for research in public policy, science and technology, explored many indications of low-back pain.
- The Manga Report overwhelmingly supported the efficacy, safety, scientific validity, and cost-effectiveness of chiropractic for low-back pain.
- The Manga Report overwhelmingly supported the…Posted 7 years ago
A major study to assess the most appropriate use of available health care resources was
reported in 1993. This was an outcomes study funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health…
- 60 percent of all surgeries performed are medically unnecessary
- 60 percent of all surgeries performed are med…Posted 7 years ago
Millions of Americans go under the knife every year, but are all of those surgeries necessary? Many Americans are enduring great pain and shelling out thousands of dollars for surgeries…
- Chiropractic vs. Medicine for Acute LBP: No Contest
- Chiropractic vs. Medicine for Acute LBP: No ContestPosted 7 years ago
Acute low back pain patients demonstrate significantly greater improvement with chiropractic than "usual care."
With the publication of the Chiropractic Hospital-based Interventions Research Outcomes (CHIRO) Study1 in The Spine Journal, one…