- Side Effects of Broccoli!
- Side Effects of Broccoli!Posted 7 years ago
Eating Broccoli can help prevent stomach cancer, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer and breast cancer. Broccoli contains certain chemicals that may help reduce the risk of cancers. It is…
- Ultra Flora IB™ – MetaFormulas
- Ultra Flora IB™ – MetaFormulasPosted 7 years ago
Ultra Flora IB is an enhanced potency probiotic formula designed to help relieve bowel irritation and related functional discomforts by promoting a healthy balance of intestinal microflora. Specific, strain-identified…
- Carrots what a wonderful food!
- Carrots, What a wonderful food!Posted 7 years ago
Carrots are a wonderful food and an excellent source for carotene, which is converted to vitamin A in the human body. Carrots also provide a wide variety of other essential…
- Group urges ban of 3 common dyes
- Yellow dye #6 linked to cancer, hyperactivity…Posted 7 years ago
The Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) says food dyes pose a number of risks to the American public and is calling on the Food and Drug Administration…
- Sunny Delight is the fake juice
- Sunny Delight is the fake juice “Designed To …Posted 7 years ago
From the Center for Science in the Public Interest
Sunny Delight Is “Designed To Deceive”
Statement of CSPI Executive Director Michael F. Jacobson On The Deceptive Labeling and Marketing Of Sunny Delight…
- Cholesterol – You Can't Live Without It! What!!!!!
- Cholesterol – You Can’t Live Without It! What…Posted 7 years ago
Cholesterol — Your Life Depends on It!
“Eating foods that contain any cholesterol above mg is unhealthy.”
— T. Colin Campbell, PhD, author of The China Study.
The medical establishment is waging a…
- Six Things You Can Do To Get Relief From Your Fibromyalgia Symptoms.
- Six Things You Can Do To Get Relief From Your Fibromyalgia S…Posted 7 years ago
An estimated 5.8 million Americans, predominantly women, have fibromyalgia syndrome.
Fibromyalgia is typically diagnosed in patients with:
Widespread pain in all 4 quadrants of the body for a minimum of 3 months;…
- Interesting facts about fluoridation
- Interesting facts about fluoridationPosted 2 years ago
Most people living in developed nations do not fluoridate their water. For example, in Western Europe only 3% of the population consumes fluoridated water. While 25 countries have water fluoridation…
- HEALTH UPDATE
- HEALTH UPDATEPosted 5 years ago
Mental Attitude: Chew On This! People who maintain the ability to chew are less likely to develop dementia. This study shows a link between having no teeth and losing cognitive…
- What is health?
- What is health?Posted 6 years ago
What is health? How is it defined? Is it not having any aches and pains and simply feeling good? Is it not having a flu or cold? Is it being…
- Arthritis (6)
- Cancer (4)
- carpal tunnel (1)
- Children and chiropractic (8)
- chiropractic education (3)
- Chiropractic Saftey (18)
- Chiropractic wellness care effectiveness (9)
- Digestional Problems (10)
- Drugs (14)
- exercises (6)
- Fibromyalgia (3)
- Headache (8)
- Lower Back Pain (13)
- Neck Pain (6)
- Nutrition (16)
- Obesity (3)
- Patient testimonials (3)
- Rehab (6)
- Shoulder Conditions (4)
- Surgery (2)
- Uncategorized (17)
- whiplash (10)
Most Recent Posts
- Medical Study Demonstrates Chiropractic Safety for Neck Adjustments on
- I was quite surprised and extremely delighted to get such fantastic results this quickly! on
- Thera-band Shoulder Exercises on
- 10 steps to keep our children from getting involved in drugs, alcohol, tobacco! on
- The Manga Report overwhelmingly supported the efficacy, safety, scientific validity, and cost-effectiveness of chiropractic for low-back pain. on